Thursday, November 18, 2010

Who Needs Versailles...My Dorm is Awesome!

Is it just me, or is it weird that the title of my blog is “Home Sweet Dorm,” yet I have not showed you, or proved to you for that matter, that I actually live in a dorm? For all you know, I can be a fifty-three year old man with a beer-belly writing from my cubicle at a car dealership in Topeka, Kansas (not that there is anything wrong with Topeka…I am sure it’s a great place), and my fifty-fourth birthday is approaching so in order to make myself feel young again I am pretending to be a happy-go-lucky teenybopper (O.K. Maybe I took it a little too far). So here it is… “mon château” (mon petit château).

Farewell,

Mademoiselle Eileen (got in a weird French mood over there…get used to it)


Mini-Hallway







No comments:

Post a Comment