Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Double Trouble

I am a BIG stocking fan. Why? Because they’re chic (I think), and so comfortable they shouldn’t even be deemed fashionable. A typical outfit for me involves pairing funky colored and patterned stockings with a black mini-sweater-dress, a.k.a the only reason why I like winter. Anywho, today was one of those days. What better way to ring in a mid-November Wednesday (officially the worst day of the week) then with an Urban Outfitter’s black scoop neck sweater-dress and a pair of stockings. But wait. Don’t “X” the screen…yet. The excitement does not end there. Let me backtrack a bit...
My whole life I would scour through my sock drawer (it should really be called a stocking drawer, since I own circa three pairs of socks…now let me exit this tangent—we will discuss my lack of socks on a later date) and lay out three to four different pairs of tights and choose one. Red, purple, green, blue? Making big life decisions is just too hard. But don’t worry! American Apparel has actually made that verdict considerably easier for me….suspense….suspense….Tada! It's tights that have two colors! One per leg. Confused? Don’t be! Today, my right leg was purple and my left green but I can always change it up if I want to. Call me crazy, but the puzzled looks I get just by walking to class, or in various elevators around the city are priceless. Why wear one color tights, when you can wear two?


No comments:

Post a Comment